Thursday, January 17, 2013

Great news!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting, life has been a bit hectic lately. I had a job interview recently, and they offered me the job. Oh, but it get's ever better. :) Ryan has an interview soon too! This may not seem like much to anyone else, but it means that he and I might be able to afford to get married. (A big part of why we aren't engaged yet is that we could make rent.) So I'm very excited for the impending schedule conflicts that will come with me working and Ry working 2 jobs.

Alright, next topic. Hair. I have gone 3 months and 2 days without using a flat iron or other hair products. It's actually been awesome. I use the Yes To Blueberries hair regimen and pretty much just let my hair do its thing. Off topic for a second, I have always had really dry itchy skin, that is until about a week ago when I discovered the Yes To cucumbers calming shower gel. It really makes a difference in my skin, I don't scratch much at all, and it gets better everyday. Also, since it's made with green tea, it's great in the morning when you need to wake up a bit. Anyhoo, My hair is a lot less frizzy and poofy. I'm actually becoming quite happy with it.

And my finger is all healed up from that incident with the box cutter...well, minus the scar :/

So yea, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment