Monday, November 26, 2012

Cute right?

So, its been a while since I've posted, but it has been crazy lately. I'm still working on the posts I blogged about before, and a few more. So those should be done in the next week.

Like I said this past week or 2 has been crazy. I've had 2 Thanksgivings, a Christmas tree lighting, and I'm working on Christmas gifts.

But that's all I'm going to say about it. This post is actually about unflattering pictures. People have a habit of taking the worst pictures of me and posting them on facebook, so here's a few, maybe you'll laugh maybe you'll think about how there's a similar one of you posted somewhere by a lovely friend or family member.

Getting food with your eyes closed is cute right?

And a clarinet sticking out of my head.

Yes, those are Hannah Montana band aids.


Chewing...

Lovely.


"Who's taking a picture now?" basically every 5 seconds of prom pictures.


Ew.


My awkward forced smile.


Yea, there's just a few, Ryan won't let me untag myself anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment